While some people want a pet with a royal pedigree, others are trying to save those animals with whom fate was not too kind.
After all, by taking a puppy or a kitten from the street, you save his life. And if you decide on a pet from a shelter, then everyone benefits from such a decision: you get an animal, an animal gets a new home, and the shelter makes room for a new poor fellow. Well, we get photos of happy faces and muzzles that are so nice to look at!
one. I recently adopted a kitten from the street. Now we are best friends
2. Together for a week and a half and still getting used to each other
3 . The cat we rescued just loves our beagle
four. She is only 8 weeks old, this is her first day with me in a new house
5. Picked up this friend in the middle of the road
6. Mom and I took this dog and her two puppies from the street. Now they live with us
7. I took in a homeless cat who was wandering around my area
At night his brother came to visit him. I had no other choice but to take him too.
eight. Took this guy from a shelter in Porto
I guess you could say he's happy to go home with me.
9. We just got a new family member
ten. Some cats that have been rescued from the street don't like being held and their belly touched. Meanwhile my cat
eleven. My deaf, old cat I saved is living his best life
12. Sally is going home. She amazed us!
13. Master, can you tell me the story of how you saved me?
fourteen. My boyfriend and I just adopted a kitten from a shelter, and it's not clear which of us is happier!
fifteen. She has been with us for only 2 weeks, and she has already become everything for us
Some animals cannot hide their joy after they realize that they have their own home. And looking at them, you also start to smile involuntarily!