They say you can't buy happiness, but those who think so have never bought puppies. But in fact, it is not necessary to buy animals in order to add happiness and love to your life.
Sometimes you just need to take home an unfortunate tramp from a shelter or from the street, and, believe me, a dog will not always become a bundle of love and happiness. Cats can also bestow love on new owners.
one. “This is what my first rescued cat looks like. Meet Earl”
2. “This baby saved me from constant loneliness. Meet Frodo”
3. “Penelope (aka Penny) was also picked up on the street, like her brother”
four. “Self-isolation alone has become too difficult for me, so now I live this miracle. His name is Bandito”
5. “Meet Amy! She is 12 and she moved in with me yesterday. I already love her”
6. “Pigpen is our first adopted pet with the groom”
7. “This cat was hit by a truck, but I managed to save him. And he really likes to watch TV with me “
eight. “And this good girl moved to me yesterday from the orphanage”
9. “I just took my cat home today! He is already an adult, but he seems happy to find his home ”
ten. “My name is Mac and my new owner just took me three hundred miles from his home!”