Adopting a dog from a shelter is a good deed, from which three parties will feel better at once.
The first will be a pet that will finally find a loving home.
The second will be a person who will have a friend who will not sell him for any gingerbread.
Well, the third happy party will be a shelter with a free place for a new tenant.
Oh yes, we also forgot about the fourth side – these are spectators who blurted into a smile, who saw photos of happy muzzles and faces that finally found each other!
one. He spent his entire life in an orphanage. But yesterday he was taken home!
2. “Our new pet is a big guy. And darling! ”
3. “Just became the owner of this cool guy”
four . “We adopted a 9-year-old dog from a shelter. It seemed like a good choice”
5. “We have just become his owners, and he is already making eyes at my girlfriend”
6. “Today they took the best boy from the shelter!”
7. “We just adopted Bella from a shelter and she really liked my fiancee”
eight. “She is only 10 weeks old, but she is already posing for the camera with might and main”
9. “Mom adopted a puppy from a shelter and I have not seen her smile so much”
ten. “We took an 8-year-old dog. Adult dogs are the coolest!”
eleven. “They took him from a shelter – he lived there for 8 months and no one liked him”
12. “It didn't take long for him to feel at home”