If you have pets, it's better to accept the fact that they now set the rules in the house. For example, your place on the bed is no longer yours.
As soon as you have time to get up, some fluffy carcass will take it , which will not like it very much if you try to drive it away.
We have collected for you cases when cats, dogs and even rabbits with chickens occupied the sleeping places of their owners .
one. Haekin took my place
2. He stole my heart and then my bed
3. Arriving from school early, I found a cat on my bed
four. Dad said that there would be no dogs in his car and on his bed
5. My dog made my bed more comfortable… For him!
6. The fluffy insolent ones have taken their place and are not remorseful at all!
7. The husband got out of bed for literally 30 seconds, and the puppy is already snoring in his place
eight. Chloe took my place
9 . I got up to put the phone on charge
I was gone for a few minutes, I was returning, and my dog stole my seat (she also put her head on the pillow).
ten. It's probably my own fault that they took my place.
There was nothing to get up in the bathroom!
eleven. It is worth leaving for a while, and your boyfriend is no longer alone in bed!
12. I usually work 10 hour night shifts, but I couldn't bring myself to disturb the bunny snugly sleeping on my bed
13. My mom wakes up early and as soon as she gets up, the Labs take her place on the bed
fourteen. My daughter decided to go to bed early, which was weird
And when they lifted her blanket, it turned out that she is now not the only mistress of the bed, she has illegal tenants there.
15. I was lying on the bed, leafing through Reddit, when suddenly …
Yes, pets can be terrible impudent! But we still forgive them everything, because they know how to look into the eyes in such a way that the heart of the owner melts. See for yourself!
Did you like the article? Share with your friends on Facebook: